- To make donations to the Vermillion Public Schools Foundation
Request for Funds
- To access donations and grants held at the Vermillion Public Schools Foundation by using the School District purchasing process or requesting a written check from a designed fund, complete the “Request for Designed Funds” form and follow the instruction sheet.
- Instructions on How to Access your Designated Funds at the Vermillion Public Schools Foundation
- The Foundation is working in collaboration with the Vermillion PTO to administer Foundation grants. Interested teachers may submit their proposals directly to the Vermillion PTO through its grant application process. The PTO grant application may be found online at http://www.vermillion.my-pta.org under the “PTO Documents” tab.
Vermillion High School Scholarships
- The following scholarships are available to Vermillion High School Seniors. For the scholarship(s) you wish to apply, print the online form and complete and returned it to the VHS Guidance Office by the due date on the form. Please contact the Guidance Office at 605-677-7033 with any questions.
Vermillion Middle School Scholarships
- The following Edith Siegrist Summer Camp Scholarships are available for Vermillion Middle School students. Print the online form and complete and returned it to the VMS Office by the due date on the form. Please contact the VMS Office at 605-677-7025 with any questions.